All City | Zig Zag | Miami Beach Aqua
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||Call or Email For Availability|
ETA: 7th Sep 2020
SPEED, COMFORT, AND STANDOUT STYLE
Designed for riders who refuse to let a little rain ruin the pursuit of good times, the Zig Zag dares you to escape the familiar, take tight turns at full speed, guzzle adrenaline on descents, and chase epic views all day long from the saddle of an elegant, carefully crafted road machine.
"Our answer to what a modern road bike should be. An evolution of the revolution that we started in 2012 with the Mr. Pink, taken to the logical next step through the righteous application of new technology.
We built it to be a ripping fast and efficient machine that shields the rider from road chatter and unnecessary fatigue allowing them to go further, faster, and have more fun.
The addition of disc brakes provides confidence in all-weather conditions and allows ultimate control on descents. The thru-axles add stiffness and enhance sprinting prowess, ensuring that no power is wasted. The custom drawn A.C.E. tubeset was created to shave weight and soak up bumps leaving you fresher, longer. Our famed road geometry strikes a perfect balance between aggression and comfort for long days in the saddle or attacks off the front. Because we like to explore the world around us, the bike accommodates up to a 35c tyre, making it more than capable of multi-surface riding. You’ll also find all of the All-City attention to detail that you’ve come to expect: a custom head badge, Signature dropouts, Signature brazed-on seat collar, pump peg, three bottle bosses, and Mudguard mounts."
- Frame: All-City A.C.E. Air-Hardened, Custom, Extruded steel frame, Custom tapered headtube with external headset
- Derailleur Hanger: Replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork:Whisky No.9 thru-axle, carbon blades, tapered carbon steerer tube, Flat Mount Disc Brake mount
- Rear Spacing: 142mm x 12mm, THRU-AXLE, Ø12 x 167L, TP=1.5, TL=12
- Brake Compatibility: Disc Only, 140mm Minimum, 160 Maximum Rotor Size front and rear
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm
- Steerer Tube / Headset: 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered, Upper: EC34, Lower: EC44, Crown Race 40mmBottom Bracket:68mm English
- Tire Clearance: 700c x 35mm w/o Fenders; 700c x 32mm w/ Fenders
- Extras: Front & Rear fender mounts, E.D. coated for durability and rust prevention, space for 2 bottle cages, pump peg on sizes 52cm and above