Soma Saga 1x10 build 56cm
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||Collection Only - From our Peckham Store|
SOMA SAGA - Graphite
HEADSET: Cane Creek
WHEELS: Halo White Lines
TYRES: Teravail Cannonball 700 x 42
GROUPSET: Shimano GRX /w Deore Shifters
BARS: Gusset Stash /w Vans x Cult Waffle Grips
SADDLE: Fabric Scoop
STEM and POST: Generic/Unbranded
RACK: Specialized Pizza Rack
The robust Saga Disc frame set is ready to take you on adventures all over the planet, It is purposely designed to ride better loaded up than naked. This updated version now fits tires up to 2.1", but the 700c models will no longer fit road triple cranks. We recommend using touring/trekking triples( ex. 48-36-24t) or MTB triples or doubles, which make more sense as more cyclists go to wider, more sure-footed tires. We were also able to shave some unneeded weight off the frame.
- Specially chosen Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo tubing; 31.8mm butted downtube and top tube for a stiffer front triangle. Larger frames have slightly thicker gauge tubing.
- Longer chainstays and lower BB add stability and keep the panniers out of the way of your heels. Geometry puts the rider in a semi-upright position that is better for all-day riding.
- Disc brake specific dropouts work with ISO mount caliper. Rear brake mounts on the chainstay, so it doesn't interfere with rear rack or fender mounting
- Matching flat crown fork has double eyelets at the dropouts, as well as low-rider mid-leg pannier mounts, and mini rack eyelets.
- Spoke holder, pump peg, flat chainstay plate (fits some double kickstands), and three sets of bosses round out the full touring spec (See FAQ's for guidance for using kickstands)
- Compatible with downtube shifters as well as bar mounted shifters
- 30mm or (29.8mm) seat collar not included
- 1-1/8" headtube (fits EC34/28.6|EC34/30 headsets)
- Size 54cm and larger use 700c wheels. Size 52cm and smaller use 26" wheels.
Tire clearance for 29 x 2.1" and 26 x 2.1"
- 5.35 lbs (44cm frame)
- Paint: Gloss Graphite