Soma Fabrications | Saga Disc | Graphite
|Delivery time:||Call or Email For Availability|
- Specially chosen Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo tubing; 31.8mm butted downtube and top tube for a stiffer front triangle. Larger frames have slightly thicker gauge tubing.
- Longer chainstays and lower BB add stability and keep the panniers out of the way of your heels. Geometry puts the rider in a semi-upright position that is better for all-day riding.
- Disc brake specific dropouts work with ISO mount caliper. Rear brake mounts on the chainstay, so it doesn't interfere with rear rack or fender mounting
- Matching flat crown fork has double eyelets at the dropouts, as well as low-rider mid-leg pannier mounts, and mini rack eyelets.
- Spoke holder, pump peg, flat chainstay plate (fits some double kickstands), and three sets of bosses round out the full touring spec (See FAQ's for guidance for using kickstands)
- Compatible with downtube shifters as well as bar mounted shifters
- 30mm or (29.8mm) seat collar not included
- 1-1/8" headtube (fits EC34/28.6|EC34/30 headsets)