|Dispatched Within 3-5 Days
The new Ritchey Road Logic Disc delivers the same amazing ride experience that the bike is known for but adds the stopping power and control of disc brakes. Steeped with more than 40 years of frame-building heritage, innovation, exploration, and lots of riding, the classic lines of this beautiful steel frame and carbon fiber fork unite with modern building techniques and proven materials to deliver a contemporary bicycle that’s wonderfully comfortable for long
days in the saddle, nimble and stiff enough to win the sprint for that sign, and adequately adaptable to endure roads that might lack proper pavement.
The frame is built with a heat-treated and triple-butted proprietary Ritchey Logic tube set and features a straight headtube and aggressively short-butted sections optimized for TIG welding that save weight and improve ride quality.
The tried and true specs on the frame remain unchanged but now sport a redesigned chainstay for flat-mount disc brake compatibility, thru-axles in the front and rear and a new fork designed specifically for the Road Logic Disc.
• Heat-treated, triple-butted Ritchey Logic tubeset
• Flat-mount brake compatability
• Thru-axles in front and rear
• Ritchey WCS Full Carbon Fork
• 700x30c tire clearance (depending on tire/rim manufacturer)
• Headset: WCS drop in 1-1/8” (included)
• Frame Weight: 1.84 kg (55cm w/ thru-axle)
• Fork Weight: 440g (uncut w/ thru-axle)
• Colour: Slate/Blue and Black/Charcoal