Comprehensive bike repair service for neglected or heavily used bikes. We'll full disassemble your bike down to the frame and inspect every piece for ware, replacing where needed. This is for serious ware & tare or heavy, regular use. Safety is paramount and our Heavyweight Service will guarantee your bikes performance for the miles ahead. If you cover the miles every week then we recommend giving your bike the attention it deserves so it will keep going for longer, after all a neglected bike is a dangerous bike for you and others on the road so book your bike in for a Heavyweight service.
Here's what we'll do:
- Inspection of all parts for wear and safe operation
- Stripping bike of all parts back to bare frame
- Cleaning of frame and parts
- Cleaning and truing of wheels
- Degreasing and cleaning of all drivetrain and transmission components
- Degreasing and cleaning of all braking components
- Servicing/fitting of headset bearings
- Servicing/fitting of bottom bracket bearings
- Servicing/fitting of hub bearings
- Removal and refitting of all bolts and fixings to correct torque
- Fitting of any replacement parts
- Re-fitting, re-setting and re-lubrication of drivetrain, transmission and braking components
- A full set of new inner cables fitted as standard (not include in price).