Longer fixes, trickier problems & road safety tested as standard. Our Midweight service is for bikes that need some real TLC. We'll part disassemble, repair, clean and rebuild your bike. Any additional replacement parts will be communicated to you and added to your bill. We'd recommend this service every 6/12 months depending on your bikes use.
Here's what we'll do:
- Inspection of all parts for wear and safe operation
- Checking and adjustment of headset, wheel and bottom bracket bearings
- Wheels removed from frame, cleaned and trued if necessary
- Clean of complete bicycle
- Removal and degrease/cleaning of complete drivetrain including derailleurs
- Re-fitting, re-setting and re-lubrication of drivetrain including derailleurs
- Tuning and adjustment of brakes
- Checking, lubricating or replacing cables
- Fitting of minor replacement parts i.e: cables, brake pads
- Fitting of any standard service items ie: chain, cassette, tyres.